SMEC delivers projects that change lives. At SMEC, we understand that it is impossible to achieve great results without great people. If you want to work in a real role, with real responsibility and make a real impact, SMEC is for you. SMEC employs people who excel in a diverse working environment. SMEC is seeking passionate, friendly and collaborative people who are great communicators and are driven to deliver exceptional service.
SMEC is a global company with a reputation for technical excellence that is ranked among the world’s top infrastructure design firms. SMEC offers opportunities to work internationally throughout a network of offices in Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and North and South America.
What can SMEC offer you?
- a great package: SMEC offers a competitive salary and other great benefits
- recognition for your efforts: SMEC actively nominates employees for industry and internal awards
- a flexible career path: SMEC has career paths in a broad range of disciplines
- knowledge sharing: SMEC provides development opportunities to work with and learn from technical experts
- exposure to a diverse client base: SMEC’s clients include private sector organisations, government agencies and international funding institutions
- career development: SMEC encourages its people to undertake further study; Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) or other business studies (MBA, CPA, CA)
- working together in a supportive environment: SMEC encourages its people to balance the demands of a career with a personal life
- a social workplace: SMEC promotes participation in networking and team building events, within the Company and the broader industry
- a diverse workplace: SMEC has a highly qualified multi-cultural employee base and is committed to improving the gender balance
What type of graduate is SMEC looking for?
- great communicators
- positive team players
- innovative collaborators
- proactive ‘can do’ problem solvers
- high achievers with strong academic results
- flexible and open minded people
What disciplines does SMEC employ?
- civil engineering
- transport and traffic engineering
- geology and mining
- water resources and water supply
- environmental engineering
- urban planning and design
- landscape architecture
- social development
- government and advisory services
- corporate services (finance, human resources, legal, marketing, IT and administration)
How can I find out more?
If you are a graduate, ready to make your mark, we would like to hear from you. Please visit our Job Search page to apply for current opportunities or click here for further information.