Success starts here
Graduate Development Program
The ANZ Graduate Development Program offers graduates the opportunity to contribute and learn new skills in an environment which draws upon diversity and fosters innovation and high performance.
Each year, we offer graduate positions to a wide range of students to work with a diverse team of highly skilled professionals to deliver sustainable design solutions that help shape the built environment of tomorrow.
At SMEC, our Graduate Development Program provides you with:
- On the job work experience and knowledge to help nurture your technical skills
- An experienced mentor who will guide and support you throughout the program
- Opportunities to meet and network with your fellow peers at regular social events including professional development days and networking luncheons
- Support and funding to encourage you on your journey to become a chartered engineer
- Opportunities to attend corporate industry events and participate in SMEC sponsored volunteer events
- Exposure to high-profile, challenging projects
Visit our Your Career with SMEC page to learn more about what we offer at SMEC.
Undergraduate Summer Program
At SMEC, we believe in your education journey and are committed to helping you achieve your career aspirations.
Our ANZ Undergraduate Summer Program is designed to give you exposure to some of our senior engineers and mentors. Students will work with a functional team to help develop their skills and gain practical experience in their field of study.
This program, designed for students in their penultimate year of study (2nd last year of their degree), begins after the university exam period in November and runs for 12 weeks.
2017/2018 ANZ Summer Undergraduate Program
Applications open: 30th August 2017
Applications close: 22nd September 2017
2019 ANZ Graduate Development Program
Applications open: April 2018
Applications close: June 2018
If you have any questions, contact our Resourcing team at firstname.lastname@example.org