Your Career With SMEC
SMEC’s diverse workforce of professionals are highly respected experts in their fields. They challenge boundaries and look beyond the project scope to engineer projects that help shape a better future.
At SMEC, we build long standing relationships with our partners, clients, suppliers and the communities in which we work. Our experienced professionals assist with driving change through representation across a range of industry associations. Our strategic leaders are regularly engaged to provide thought leadership and commentary on industry topics.
As a global company, we have a wealth of opportunities for ambitious, enterprising achievers.
When you join SMEC, you will have the support needed to develop your career and the ability to collaborate with our global network of technical specialists. You will be mentored by leaders who continually strive to make a difference. Working at SMEC will give you the opportunity to be part of an organisation that has a genuine impact on our world.
At SMEC, we pursue excellence in all areas of our business including finance, human resources, legal, marketing, IT and administration. Our corporate service professionals work collaboratively to support our operations in over 40 countries. Our unique corporate culture provides opportunities for leaders to drive change and implement new systems and procedures across the business.
SMEC delivers projects that change lives. We employ people who excel in a diverse working environment and strive to make a real impact. We continually seek passionate and collaborative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes.
What can SMEC offer you?
- A great package: SMEC offers a competitive salary and other great benefits
- Recognition for your efforts: We actively nominate employees for industry and internal awards
- A flexible career path: We offer career paths in a broad range of disciplines
- Knowledge sharing: We provide a collaborative environment where you will work with, and learn from, technical experts
- Exposure to a diverse client base: Our clients include private sector organisations, government agencies and international funding institutions
- Career development: At SMEC, we encourage our employees to undertake further study; Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) or other business studies (MBA, CPA, CA)
- Working together in a supportive environment: We encourage all employees to balance the demands of a career with a personal life
- A social workplace: We actively promote participation in networking and team building events, both within the company and the broader industry
- A diverse workplace: SMEC has a highly qualified multi-cultural employee base and is committed to improving the gender balance
How can I find out more?
If you're ready to make your mark, we would like to hear from you. Please visit our Job Search page to apply for current opportunities.