Oil and Gas
SMEC offers a full spectrum of support services for the oil and gas industry. These services typically are design, engineering, operations and maintenance and asset management solutions.
Working strategically with
our clients, including local and multinational contractors, governments,
statutory bodies and other private sector organisations; we can deliver cost
effective world class projects as well as optimised efficient oil and gas
Our oil and gas capabilities extend through all stages of a project lifecycle, from conceptual design, engineering, construction support, operational readiness, production optimisation, transportation and storage, through to operations and maintenance support services.
SMEC provides tailored services and solutions that align to industry, environmental and government legislation, standards and procedures to ensure our clients achieve the greatest possible value from their assets with minimal risk and optimal safety.
Our areas of oil and gas expertise includes
(but not limited to)
- Field and wellhead site development
- Hydrocarbon process separation
- Hydrocarbon process and refining design and engineering
- Minor brownfield and modification engineering
- Process optimisation and debottlenecking
- Emergency shutdown systems
- Non-production facilities and utilities systems engineering