Operations & Maintenance
As a company we have a geographical presence in over 40 countries, coupled with our diversity and inclusion commitment, we ensure that our world class best practice operations and maintenance services extend to all projects and existing operational assets, regardless of complexity, size or location.
With demonstrated expertise across a range of industries and locations, our capabilities range from operational readiness and assurance, operational efficiency support, through to continuous improvement, optimisation and health care type contracts with regards day to day operations.
By applying best practice we support our clients by ensuring the right operational and maintainability decisions are made at the very front of a project. Typically this would be applied as early as the assess phase, and then through the more common phases of select, define, execute and the operate stage of a project, where we would strive to find the optimum balance between safe reliable operability and maintainability, risk, performance and cost.
Our multidisciplinary team works collaboratively with clients as strategic partners, ensuring the alignment of correct behaviours and cultures are in place through embedded relationships to ensure we improve efficiencies, reduce costs and maximise the productivity and increase capability of the client assets.
Our clients benefit from our tailored operations and maintenance capabilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Asset Management
- Maintenance Execution Services
- Maintenance Build
- Strategy & Procedure Development
- CMMS Data Cleansing & Optimisation
- Operations Readiness & Assurance
- Operational Site Operating Procedures/Technical Authoring
- Integrated Activity Planning
- Materials & Spares Management
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Operations & Maintenance Organisational Efficiency
- Process & Production optimisation
- Assurance Audits & Reviews
- Risk & Safety Critical Equipment
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-Up Operations
- Learning & Development
- HSE Cultures & Behaviours
| Ian Spenceley
Executive General Manager, Global Operations & Maintenance