Success Starts Here
Gain on the job experience and learn new skills through our four-year ANZ Graduate Program. You’ll be mentored by industry experts, gain exposure to groundbreaking projects, and work with our diverse and energetic teams who will support you to succeed.
Our Graduate Program provides you with:
- On the job work experience and knowledge to develop your technical skills
- An experienced mentor who will guide and support you throughout the program
- Opportunities to meet and network with your fellow peers at regular social events including professional development days and networking luncheons
- Structured training courses to build your personal effectiveness, client relationship management, project management and leadership skills
- Support and funding to encourage you on your journey to become a chartered engineer
- Opportunities to attend corporate industry events and participate in SMEC sponsored volunteer events
- Exposure to high-profile, challenging projects.
ANZ Undergraduate Summer Program
We’ll support your education journey and help you achieve your career aspirations.
Every year we invite the brightest and most inquisitive Science and Engineering students to complete their industrial work placement with us. Our ANZ Undergraduate Summer Program connects you to our senior engineers and mentors, and gives you exposure to significant projects. You’ll be supported to develop your skills and gain practical experience in your field of study.
This paid internship, designed for students in their third or penultimate year of study (2nd last year of their degree), is perfect for an undergraduate interested in learning about how their academic knowledge translates into real world problem solving.
The program begins after the university exam period in November and runs for 12 weeks.
2020 ANZ Graduate Development Program
Applications open: 9th march 2020
2020 ANZ Undergraduate Summer Program
Applications open: 7th September 2020
*Once vacancies are filled, the application process will close.
We look for graduates all year round, please click here to view open positions.
If you have any questions, contact our resourcing team at