SMEC acted as a Transaction Advisor providing the following services:
- Evaluation and technical assessment of proposed site
- Preparation of technical description of proposed development
- Preparation of master plan
- Carry out technical due diligence for the proposed developments
- Identification of technical risks and mitigation measures for identified technical risks
- Preparation of project implementation plan and inputs to the project procurement plan.
The aim of the National Sports College Winneba Ghana project was to build Ghana’s emerging sporting environment through developing sports and residential/camping facilities in partnership with the private sector through a Public-Private Partnership (PPP). The project was completed on 31 December 2017.
The development comprised a sports complex with swimming pool, self-contained female hostel, cafeteria, synthetic soccer pitch and ordinary soccer pitch conforming to the standards for national and international sports events.
The project involved a pre-feasibility study and feasibility study, as well as advisory services.
- Technical Area:
- Built Environment
- CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Ltd