SMEC was engaged to prepare a feasibility study, provide basic design and complete tender documents for the project.
SMEC’s scope of work included:
- Review of pre-feasibility study
- Management and supervision of investigation works
- Preparation of feasibility study
- Preparation of terms of reference for the Environment Social Impact Assessment and Environmental Impact Analysis.
PT. Tapanuli Hydro Energy (Tapanuli) plan to develop a 60 MW run-of-river Hydroelectric Power Project located on the Sibundong River in the Tapanuli Regency of North Sumatra.
The project is being developed under an Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) form of contract.
Project scope included: site surveys; geotechnical site investigations; feasibility level design; and financial and economic analysis to enable Tapanuli to obtain funding and enter into negotiations for a power purchase agreement.
- Technical Area:
- PT. Tapanuli Hydro Energy