Regulatory and Market Advice
SMEC strives to deliver innovative and practical solutions in response to complex business issues within the energy market.
Our team of professionals work collaboratively to provide energy and carbon regulatory and market advice services to our clients.
SMEC has a wealth of experience in the identification, design and operation of renewable energy projects, carbon reduction projects and international carbon markets.
With our extensive regulatory and market advice offering, we help our clients to:
- Understand their energy invoicing, including demand and tariff analysis
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage financial and commercial risks
- Develop and implement robust business strategies
- Implement detailed processes, controls and systems
- Application of best-in-class practices and procedures
- Training and capacity building
- Monitoring of legislation and regulations